HONORING AMERICAN HEROES
We celebrate American heroes who fought during the wars and conflicts in our nation’s history as we commemorate milestone anniversaries – 150 years since the Civil War ended, 70 years since the end of WWII, and 40 years since the end of US involvement in Vietnam. The program will consist of patriotic and remembrance music, pieces from specific periods in our nation’s history, and letters and poetry from the different eras. Members of the Armed Services will be honored during the program.
- FRIDAY | October 16, 2015 – 7:30 pm NORTHEAST VALLEY, Christ the Lord Lutheran Church (9205 E. Cave Creek Rd., Carefree)
- SATURDAY | October 17, 2015 – 7:30 pm NORTH CENTRAL VALLEY, Boulder Creek High School Performing Arts Center (40404 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy., Anthem)
- SUNDAY | October 18, 2015 – 3:00 pm NORTHWEST VALLEY, American Lutheran Church of Sun City (17200 N. Del Webb Blvd., Sun City)
‘TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Kick off your holiday season with the wonderful secular and sacred music that makes this time of year special for young and old. The December concert will feature beloved American pieces including selections from White Christmas and readings from ’Twas the Night before Christmas.
- FRIDAY | December 4, 2015 – 7:30 pm NORTHWEST VALLEY, American Lutheran Church of Sun City (17200 N. Del Webb Blvd., Sun City)
- SATURDAY | December 5, 2015 – 7:30 pm CENTRAL VALLEY, Crosswinds Presbyterian Church (20125 N. 15th Ave., Phoenix) -- A benefit concert for Family Promise AZ
- SUNDAY | December 6, 2015 – 3:00 pm NORTH CENTRAL VALLEY, Cross of Christ Lutheran Church (39808 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy., Anthem)
FROM BROADWAY TO B.B. KING
We continue to celebrate the American dream with two of the most iconic of American music forms, the Broadway musical and jazz. Selections will include delta blues and swing as well as classic and modern Broadway favorites.
- FRIDAY | March 4, 2016 – 7:30 pm NORTH CENTRAL VALLEY, Location TBD
- SATURDAY | March 5, 2016 – 7:30 pm NORTHEAST VALLEY, Sanderson Lincoln Outdoor Pavilion (101 Easy St., Carefree)
- SUNDAY | March 6, 2016 – 3:00 pm NORTHWEST VALLEY, American Lutheran Church of Sun City (17200 N. Del Webb Blvd., Sun City)
SEA TO SHINING SEA: CELEBRATING THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE NATIONAL PARKS
The closing concert of the season honors our homeland with a tribute to America’s National Parks and Monuments. The concert will feature music inspired by the various regions along with photographs and video footage of the National Parks and their majestic beauty. The program will include a celebration of the dream of naturalist John Muir with a work entitled Muir Woods and the western US premier of Dear Appalachia, a work for bluegrass instruments and choir.
FRIDAY | April 22, 2016 – 7:30 pm NORTH CENTRAL VALLEY, Location TBD
SATURDAY | April 23, 2016 – 7:30 pm NORTHEAST VALLEY, Christ the Lord Lutheran Church (9205 E. Cave Creek Rd, Carefree)
SUNDAY | April 24, 2016 – 3:00 pm NORTHWEST VALLEY, American Lutheran Church of Sun City (17200 N. Del Webb Blvd, Sun City)
Ticket prices for all concerts are $20 for adults, $17.50 for seniors (60+), $12 for students 16-22 years old with student or photo ID, and free for children 15 and under with ticketed adult. Click here to purchase tickets.
PMAZ is offering 4-Ticket Flex Packs at a 20% discount. Flex Pack tickets can be used at any concert or combination of concerts except the December 5 benefit concert. Click here for more information and to purchase discounted Flex Packs. This offer expires October 18, 2015.
A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more for any concert and will be automatically applied when buying online.
For more information, call (623) 326-5172.